Customize Quote & Order Forms
Add your company name, logo and contact information to the Quote or Orders Form Template. This is used to determine how your Quotes and Orders look when they are printed or emailed to a customer. Details like hiding measurements or how to display prices can also be set in these Templates.
- Go to Settings > Quote > Forms
- Click the Quote Form that you want to edit.
- The template is made up of boxes or fields that can pull information from your CounterGo system or display text or images that you add to the form. To edit any area, click on that box to open the field.
- Browse to add a logo, select logo placement from the drop-down menu, and edit the contact information for your company.
- Click on any other field to customize. For example, this is the field for the Drawing.
- You can drag-and-drop fields to move them around: