Price List - Getting Started
You don't need to complete your price list to start quoting, but you'll want to add your slab material and finished edges so you can select them when quoting.
Don't worry about filling in all the pricing details right away. You can fill in those details during Step 6 of creating a quote!
To get started, go to the Price List menu and then click on the Retail price list.
Add Material to your Retail Price List
- Click the +Material in the first section of the price list.
- Select Built-In and choose from the list of products already included in CounterGo or select Custom to add a custom product line.
- When adding a Built-In product, CounterGo will provide a list of most colors, but you can add more later. You will want to add a default slab size for each product.
- When adding a Custom product, you can cut/paste a list of colors or add just a few new write in colors while quoting.
Add Finished Edges
- Scroll down to the Finished Edges section of the Price List and click +Finished Edges.
- Enter the names of the edges you want to add. Enter one Finished Edge per line. Click Save.
- Click on the Edit icon next to the new finished edge to choose an image.
- Click in the field to see a list of images.
- Choose double or triple lamination to see those images.
NOTE: If you don't charge for a particular edge, just enter 0.