Add Extra Items On A Quote
Sometimes you will want to charge for items or services that are not captured in the drawing. For example, you might charge for faucets, tear-out or travel. You can add Other Items during Step 6 to handle these charges.
- On Step 6, click the plus sign for the Area where you want to add the item or service.
- Select Add Miscellaneous Item.
- Enter description and details for the item.
- You can use Other Items to include a discount if you enter a negative number in the field for Price.
- The Other Items are included on your finished quote under the Area where they were assigned. In this example, Tear-out was assigned to Area #1, and Discount was assigned to Area None - so Discount was pulled into it's own "Other Item" Area.other
NOTE: You can also add Other Items to your Price List so your Salespeople will be able to choose them from a drop-down menu instead of typing in the details every time.