Draw different edges on one countertop
If you are new to applying multiple edges, start with the Related Article: Understanding Multiple Edges.
- On Step 3, select an edge and choose Additional Finished Edge.
- On Step 5, select your first edge and then click the +Edge button.
- Select your second finished edge, but notice that it is marked "Unused."
- Click on the thumbnail drawing of your countertop on the left, and choose the Edge you want for your other Finished Edge.
- Now neither edge says "unused."