Add a slab image to a drawing
To help customers visualize a countertop, include a photograph of a specific slab in a CounterGo drawing.
Before you begin
Save digital photographs of slabs on your computer or in a location/shared folder accessible from the Internet such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud or cloud storage of your choice.
- Draw desired countertops, using Steps 1-4.
- After choosing your Product, Color and Edge on Step 5, click Slabs & Layout.
- Once you layout your countertops on your slabs, click on the underlined slab dimensions to view the Slab Properties.
- Click Select Image and then +Image File to upload your slab photo to CounterGo.
- Click Choose File to Upload and browse to select your image. Click Save.
- Adjust the border of the shaded rectangle to select the usable area. Click Save.
- Move the countertop pieces on the slab to consider how layout and seam placement will on stone.