Add Fixed Fee Charges To The Price List
Are there things you charge for that aren't listed by default in the Price List? Add items to your Price List to charge for things that are not captured in the drawing, like tear-outs, storage, or faucets, by adding an Other Item with a fixed fee.
See Related Articles below for more on adding Unit-Priced Items, goods or services that are charged by a unit of measure like square feet or miles.
ADD THE OTHER ITEM TO YOUR PRICE LIST
- Go to Price Lists > Click on the name of the Price List to edit > Click on the Edit icon across from Revision to make changes.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Add Other Item icon.
- Enter the Item Name of the item and the Price.
- If you want to list more than one option with different prices, click Add Multiple Options .
- Enter a Name for each option and the Price.
- Save and then Save your Price List.
USE OTHER ITEMS WHEN QUOTING
- In Step 6 and click the Add Other Item icon.
- Choose from the list of Other Items you've added to your Price List.
- If you added Multiple Options, choose a specific Option from the drop-down list.