Add Unit-Priced Items To The Price List
Are there things you charge for that aren't listed by default in the Price List? Add items to your Price List to charge for things that are not captured in the drawing, like tear-outs or travel, by using a Unit-Priced Other Item.
A base fee can be included, or entered as zero if there is none. Any unit of measure to calculate by can be entered, like square feet, miles, or time. Price ranges can also be created.
In the example below, a Tear-out fee per square foot is added, prices based on the total number of square feet, with a base fee for tear-outs up to 30 square feet, but not those over 30 square feet.
See Related Articles for help with fixed fee charges.
ADD THE OTHER ITEM TO YOUR PRICE LIST
- Go to Price Lists > click on the Name of the Price List to update > click the Edit Price List button.
- Select Other Items from the side menu.
- Click Add Other Item from the upper left corner.
- Select Unit Priced Other Item as the type, then enter an Item Name and the unit of measure to charge by in Unit Name. Check or uncheck the available preferences as needed.
- Add prices, then Save the Price List.
ADD PRICE RANGES
- Click Add Size under the price to enter ranges.
- Add as many sizes as necessary and enter base prices and price per unit.
USE OTHER ITEMS WHEN QUOTING
- In Step 6, click the Add Other Items icon to see a list of Other Items added to the Price List.
- Enter the number of units and select the Area where you want the charge to appear on the Quote. Choose Area [None] if you want the Item to subtotaled in it's own Area.