Add Unit-Priced Items To Your Price List
You can add items to your Price List to charge for things that would not get captured in the drawing - things like demolition, travel or faucets.
This article will show how to add a Unit-Priced Other Item. (See Related Articles for help with flat-rate charges).
- Open your Price List to edit and scroll down to the section at the very bottom for Other Items. Click +Unit-Price Other Item.
- Enter a Item Name and a Unit Name. Click Next.
- You can charge strictly per unit, or you can enter a base price plus per unit charge.
- If you charge strictly per unit, enter "0" in the first field and your price per unit in the second field.
- If you have base price plus a per unit charge, enter your base price in the first field and the per unit charge in the second field.
- If your prices change for larger quantities, you can use the Range feature.
- When finished, click Save. Also Save your Price List.
- When quoting, click +Other Items in Step 6 to see a list of your optional charges.
- Enter the number of units and select the Area where you want the charge to appear on the quote.
NOTE: Choose Area [None] if you want the Item to subtotaled in it's own area.
- The charge will be calculated and added to your Quote.
- The printed quote will display according to the format of your Quote Template.