Create An Account User
Account Users are users in CounterGo that are only allowed to see, edit and create quotes for a specific Account. This is most commonly used by fabricators who work with kitchen & bath dealers or by companies who dedicate salespeople to a subset of Accounts.
An Account User Counts As A CounterGo User License.
Adding a new user will result in an additional monthly user charge. You will be notified of this change during the user creation process and by email upon finalizing the new user.
What Account Users Can & Cannot do
Account Users are mostly defined by what they can not do. Security is intentionally limited with the rationale that Account Users are intended to be a dealer or salesperson responsible for generating quotes and not part of the everyday operations of a company.
More specifically, Account Users can:
- Create and edit quotes
- See a list of quotes for their accounts
- Print quotes to give to their prospects/customers
Account Users cannot:
- Send email directly from CounterGo
- Edit prices
- Add Miscellaneous Items
- See the price list
- Copy quotes
- Delete quotes
- See Account details
- Change the salesperson
- See a list of accounts
- Create views - only the default view is available
To add a new Account User:
- Create the Account(s) that you want your new Account User to use when creating quotes. (See Related Articles below.)
- Login as a CounterGo Admin user and got to Settings > Users&Roles > Account Users.
- Click the +Create button to Create New User.
- Enter User Name (one word, no spaces), Password, Full Name, and Email Address (used to reset password) for the new Account User.
Choose the Account(s) that you want this user to have access to when creating quotes. NOTE: Your credit card will be charged for the new user.