Draw Non-Standard Backsplash Or Waterfall Edge
Do you need to see Splash, Edge, or waterfall pieces in the Drawing? Instead of adding a standard Splash or Edge in Step 3, draw the piece in Step 1.
Pieces with a minimum width of 1 inch can be drawn in CounterGo. Scenarios that call for drawing Splash or Edge manually instead of the built-in options in Step 3 include:
- Quoting a mitered Edge with a waterfall to capture Material needed for waterfall.
- Using a different Material for the Splash than the countertop Material.
- Applying a different Edge Type to the Splash than the countertop Edge.
- Gap/split in Splash for a window or range hood.
- Need to put a Splash on a Bump-out.
For more information on waterfall edges, see Related Articles below.
- Draw the countertops then draw the Splash or Edge as a separate piece.
- Label each piece using the Text button.
- For waterfall edges, go to Step 3 and select Additional Finished Edge to the will have miter seam. Select the Edge Type in Step 5.