Creating an Invoice in CounterGo
Some CounterGo customers do all of their billing via their accounting system, while other CounterGo customers prefer to print a detailed invoice from CounterGo and then enter a less detailed invoice for receivable purposes in their accounting software. Discussing the process with the person responsible for billing in your organization is recommended.
This article provides a downloadable Invoice form that can easily be customized in CounterGo.
In cases where a customer is being invoiced for a deposit, and later for the final remaining balance, be sure to articulate that on the invoice.
- Download this Printable Invoice Form by right-clicking and selecting Save Link (Target) As...
- Select Settings > Quote > Forms
- Press the +Create button at the top of the page.
- Click the Import button at the top of the page.
- Select the file from the place it was downloaded and click Import.
- Click on the form header to change the fake company info and edit the payment terms at the bottom of the invoice.
- To add an Invoice Date or Invoice Number to your quotes and invoice form, create custom fields Invoice Date (type Date) and/or Invoice Number (autonumber or number). Then add those to the Invoice form by clicking on the form and selecting Insert Field...