Draw A Keyhole Peninsula
- Draw a rectangle shape.
- Click on one of the long edges and select Bump Out Arc.
- Select a Depth and Width and choose left or right, depending on which side of the counter should have the circular portion.
- Click on the opposite long edge and create another Bump Out Arc with the same Depth and Width but choose right or left.
- Click on the short end and choose Full Radius.
- Enter a Depth.
- You will likely need to tinker with the measurements until you get the shape right.