Step 4 - Sink & Cooktop
In this step, we will add a Sink or Cooktop Cutout to the drawing.
Cutouts can be moved anywhere within a counter. To move a cutout from one counter piece to another, delete the cutout then add it to the appropriate counter piece.
See Related Articles for how to add a Sink Model.
- Click on a countertop.
- Select Add Sink Cutout or Add Cooktop Cutout.
- Select cutout options and add dimensions.
- Show Centerline can be left as none, or select Left or Right to see the distance from the right or left of the counter piece.
- Drag the cutout into place or click the Centerline measurement to enter an exact measurement.
- Go to Step 5 - Color & Edge.