Step 4 - Sink & Cooktop
On Step 4 you add Sinks, Sink cutouts and/or Cooktop Cutouts.
- Click on the countertop where you want to add a sink cutout and choose Add Sink Cutout. (You can also add a Sink with Sink cutout.)
- Select the Sink Type, Shape, Cutout Dimensions, Faucet Hole Count, and Centerline position (optional).
- Drag and drop sink cutout drawing to position, or click on Centerline measure to enter measurement from left or right.
- Click on the island and choose Add Cooktop Cutout.
- Edit properties as needed. Save.
- Click on the drawing and choose Rotate Countertop if needed.
- Go to Step 5 - Color & Edge!