Email a Quote
The very first time you Email a Quote, you might be prompted to create an Email Template.
- Open a Quote and click Email Quote.
- If the Create Email Template dialog box pops up, then enter the name and return email address you want to use. See Related Articles for more information about Email Templates.
- Select the Quote Form template you want CounterGo to use to display the quote.
- Enter the email address of the purpose you are sending the quote. You can also customize the Subject Line and the Body, but do NOT delete [Quote Link].
- Click Send.
- Below the quote drawing, you will see a history of the emails you've sent, along with stats about when and how often the customer viewed the quote.