Hide Line Items on Quote
In CounterGo, you go to the Price List to set which line items will be listed on a Quote - regardless of whether you are displaying the prices by line item, by Subtotal or Total.
By default, all products on a Price List are set to Show Item On Quote. Individual items can be hidden on Quotes even if you are calculating a charge for that item and including that charge in the Subtotal.
- Open your Price List and click Update Multiple Items.
- Select Set Hide on Quote.
- Check the items you do not want to be listed. Save Price List.
- Hidden items are displayed in grey on Step 6 > Price Details.
- Hidden items will not be printed on Quote.