Solution for Rounding Up SQFT on a Quote
CounterGo does not currently support automated rounding up of material area
The only way to enter additional square footage in CounterGo is via a drawing. If you are not including the drawing in the Quote to the customer, you can simply draw a smaller piece of countertop anywhere in the Drawing field. If you are providing a drawing, and you do not want the small additional piece to show, you can move it under one of the larger countertop pieces.
- Draw countertops as usual.
- Check the area (sq ft) on Step 6.
Note how much material must be added to round up or account for waste.
Here is a quick reference
- Return to Step 1 and add a new small, rectangular countertop section that equals the round-up
- Drag the primary countertop over the top of the small counter to obscure it.
- Confirm the area total matches the desired total on Step 6.