Add Mitered Edge Finish To A Price List
Don't see a mitered edge in your Price List? Update Finished Edges in the Price List so you can quickly select the Edge when Quoting.
CounterGo does not capture the additional material when mitered edges are used, those can be drawn in as pieces in Step 1. See Related Articles below for more on waterfall edges.
- Go to Price Lists > click on the name of the Price List to edit.
- Click on the Edit icon across from Revisions to open the Price List in edit mode.
- Click on Finished Edge to expand then click Add Finished Edges.
- Name the new edge and Save.
- Scroll down to the new Finished Edge and click the Edit icon.
- Click inside the blank image to select a thumbnail drawing and Save.
- Enter a price for the Finished Edge then Save your Price List.