Add Standard Terms At Bottom of Quote
Here are instructions to add standard terms to the bottom of your quote form.
It's possible to add scanned terms by using a "Static Image" data type instead of Static Text; but it's tricky to get a scanned image to look just right. It's usually much easier to copy and paste text.
The simplest solution is to copy and paste the standard terms into a "static text" field on a Quote Form:
- Click Settings > Quote > Forms
- Select the Quote form you would like to modify
- Press the + Add Field icon
- Select Data Type Static Text then copy and paste your terms into the dialog box and press Save
- If you want the terms always to show up on a separate page, click on + Add field again, and choose data type "Page Break", then slide above your Standard Terms.