Change a Systemize user associated with CounterGo
Requires a subscription to CounterGo and
To change a Systemize user associated with CounterGo, it is necessary to remove the old Systemize user from CounterGo and then add the new one. Reminder: The removed CounterGo user will still be an active user in Systemize.
you have more than one CounterGo user:
Only use these instructions if you have multiple CounterGo users. Single user instructions below.
- In CounterGo, go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users.
- Click the user's name to remove from CounterGo, click on the trash can icon in the top green bar to Remove from CounterGo. Reminder: The user will remain a Systemize user.
- Click the +Create icon to add a new user. Select to Add an existing Systemize user as new CounterGo user. Select the user from the available names.
- The notice of additional charges only appears when exceeding the current number of paid users - if you see this message, it indicates the earlier step of removing a user was probably not completed correctly.
- Select CounterGo Security Roles for the Systemize user being granted access. See Related Article for creating and editing Roles.
IF YOU HAVE A SINGLE COUNTERGO USER:
- Log into CounterGo and go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users.
- Click the user's name and click on the trash can icon in the top green bar to Remove from CounterGo.
- You will then be logged out and see a message that no CounterGo user exists. You can then log in with the Systemize username you want associated
with CounterGo. (If you aren't ready to log in right then, you'll need to use the special CounterGo link the first time you log into CounterGo. Replace the d.aspx at the end of your Systemize URL with "go". For example - https://abcinc.moraware.net/abcinc/d.asp would be https://abcinc.moraware.net/abcinc/go