Add Text To A Quote
Some users would like their printed or emailed Quotes to have more specific wording for their customers, like "Total includes tax". You can't change the wording for the line item Total, but you can add a text field to clarify any details on your quote, like adding that the total price includes tax.
- Go to Settings > Quote > Forms > click the name of the Quote Form you want to edit.
- Click on the "+" icon on the right side across from "Fields".
- Choose Static Text as the Data Type.
- Enter your message into the Static Text field then click Save.
- The new field will appear at the top of the Form. Drag and drop the field immediately below the Quote Lines field.
- Format the field as you wish ...
- For the formatting above, click on the field to open the Edit Form Field box and set the Border is to 0px and the Alignment
is Right under the Cell tab.
- Click the Value tab and set Italic to Yes and the Text Color set to Red to format the text.