Create A Desktop Shortcut
You can login to your Moraware system from any browser, computer or mobile device. Just type your Moraware website into the address bar of your browser. But creating a desktop shortcut can make life easier for you or your staff! Here's how to create a shortcut using the Chrome browser.
- Login to your Moraware site and go to the view you'd like to be your default. (You can create a shortcut from CounterGo or Systemize.)
- Make the browser window small enough so you can see your desktop in the background.
- Click in the URL listed in the web address line of your browser so the address is highlighted.
- Drag and drop that web address to your desktop to create a shortcut.
- Click on that shortcut anytime you want to launch a browser and login to your Moraware system.