Track Quoted Square Feet By Month
**Intended for customers NOT using JobTracker
Although there are no reports built-in to CounterGo, you can use custom fields and a custom View to summarize quote details and then Export to Excel. This approach requires manual re-entry of information. It’s not a lot of work, but it’s easy to enter incorrect information or to forget to make changes after you change a quote. That may make this technique unworkable for many, but some customers have found it valuable.
- Add a custom field for the information you'd like to track. For this example, I added "Quoted Sq Ft".
- When finishing a Quote, add up total square feet of fabrication. * Use a calculator for multiple areas.
- After saving Quote, on Quote detail page, click Edit Quote Info, and enter the value in the Custom Field.
- To see the new custom field in a Quote view, go to Quotes > Options > Display Fields + then select your Quoted Sq Ft field.
- To save this view see: Save a quote view
- Copy your view and Export to Excel.