Assign Administrator Permissions
The Administrator role in CounterGo is powerful, allowing full access to the entire database, including billing. It is best to assign the role to only a few individuals. Administrator privileges allow Users to:
- manage, add, disable and remove Users.
- create & edit Security Roles.
- change default application Settings.
- change default Security Settings.
- access the Billing portal.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users, click on the user you want to make an Administrator.
- Under Permissions, select Administrator, then click Save.