Change Default Quote Expiration
By default, your Quotes will remain active for 30 days. You can change the default Expiration date for all Quotes you make by editing your Price List. You will need to make this change in each Price List you use. For changing the Expiration Date on an individual Quote only, see Related Articles below.
- Go to Price Lists > open a Price List to edit.
- Click the Edit icon across from the Revision number to edit your Price List.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of Price Settings.
- In the Expiration Days field, enter the number of days you want your Quotes to stay active, then click Save.
- Be sure to Save this change to your Price List by clicking the Save icon from the top menu bar.