Sample View: Outstanding Balances
Create and save an Orders View to show which Orders have an Unpaid or Partially Paid balance due.
To create this View apply a Filter and select the Display Fields.
For more on saving Views, see Related Articles below.
- Go to Orders > Options > Add Filter.
- Select Order Field as the Filter Type and the Payment Statuses you do or do not want to see.
- Save the Filter.
- Click Add Display Fields.
Select Fields by clicking on them in the left All Fields column and they will move to Selected Fields column on the right.
- Add necessary Fields, including Payment Status, Total Paid, Total Due and Total Price.
- To arrange the order of the Fields to your preference click, hold the double-sided arrow on the left and drag Fields up or down. Use the minus icon to the right side of a Field to remove it.
- Apply your changes.
- The View shows the Filter you applied at the top and the selected Fields as columns.
Save this View for quick access in the future.