Create Quote Custom Fields
You can create a Custom Field to mark a quote as Won, Lost, Pending - or whatever you need.
Once a Custom Field is defined, you can also create a Custom View of your quotes that filters on your custom field. For example, you could have a View that shows all of the quotes marked "Won".
- Go to Settings > Quote > Fields and click +Create.
- Enter a field Name.
- Choose List of Values as Data Type.
- Enter the values that you want to appear in the drop-down list for this field. Click Save.
- Open a Quote and click the Edit Quote Info icon.
- Choose from the list of values for your new custom field.
- See Related Articles to learn how to customize your Quote View so you can view the new field and even filter quotes by that field. For example, you can create a view to show only quotes created this month that are marked Won.