Change the Quote Expiration Date
By default your quotes will remain active for 30 days. You can change the expiration for an individual quote, or the default for all quotes that you make.
Change An Individual Quote Expiration Date
- Open the quote and click the Edit icon to open the Drawing and Step 1-6.
- Click on Step 6 Price Details.
- Click on the Edit icon for Price Settings
- Click on the Calendar icon to select a new expiration date, then click Save.
Change the Default Quote Expiration
- Go to Price Lists > open a Price List to edit. You will need to make this change in each Price List you use.
- Click the Edit icon to edit your Price List, across from the Revision number.
- Click the Edit icon for Price Settings.
- Enter the number of days you want your quotes to stay active, then click Save.