Step 1 - Draw Your Countertop
The first step to improving your quoting process with CounterGo is to start drawing!
Can you draw a simple L-shaped counter and island? Here are a few tips to get you started.
- When you're on Step 1, notice that your cursor becomes a pencil to indicate that you're ready to draw.
- If you're using a mouse, click and hold your mouse down until you draw the complete L-shape. If your using a tablet or touchscreen device, don't lift your finger or stylus until your done drawing your L-shape.
- Once you've drawn the basic shape, you can enter more exact measurements. Click on the measure to enter a new value.
- If you need to rearrange the countertops after you've drawn them, notice how your cursor changes to a 4-sided arrow when you move it on top of a countertop. You can then click and drag the top to move it.
- Click here to move on to STEP 2: CURVES & BUMPOUTS