Add flat-fee charges to your price list with Other Items
You can add items to your Price List to charge for things that would not get captured in the drawing - things like demolition, travel or faucets.
This article will show how to add a flat-rate Other Item. (See Related Articles for Unit-Priced Other Items).
- Open your Price List to edit and scroll down the section at the very bottom. Click +Other Item.
- Enter the Item Name of the item and the Price.
- If you want to list more than one option with different prices, click +Multiple Items.
- Enter a description of each option and the corresponding price.
- Save your Price List.
- When creating a quote, go to Step 6 and click the +Other Item button for the Area where you want to include the item.
- Choose from the list of Other Items you've added to your Price List.
- If you added multiple options, choose a specific option from the drop-down list.
- The Other Item will be added to your quote.